God has a plan for your life. Trust Him.
How do we hold on to the dream?
- The Dream is not about you.
If you don’t know what you don’t know, you can’t grow past where you are now.
God’s dream for Joseph’s life was not really about Joseph becoming king.
It was really about saving countless others along the way!
- The Dream isn’t off in the future somewhere.
John 11:23-25 – She was face to face with the Hope she was looking for.
It’s not about WHERE you find yourself… it’s about who you are becoming
“God’s presence is enough to change us even if it does not change our circumstances“ – Grow Group curriculum
How Jesus responds: 1 Peter 2:23
How do we?
Joseph was accused of sin, thrown in prison, used, and forgotten.
- People may forget you, but God doesn’t.
- People may abandon you, but God has made you part of the family.
- People may fail you, but God never does.
- The Dream is bigger than you think it is.
Recognize that it’s all up to God
- Not you – Genesis 41:16
- Not anyone else – Genesis 50:20
Don’t Give Up. The dream is still alive.
- Don’t get too comfortable.
- Don’t assume you’ve arrived.
- Don’t miss what He’s doing now.