2022 was a good year for 29:11
– Benevolence regularly happened because of your giving
– Grow Groups – we began really gathering again!
– Baby Shower for 9 mothers in our community
– Parents’ Night Out, free to the community
– Back to School Teacher Grants to 10 local teachers
– “Built to Last” Marriage Conference
– Fall Fam Fest, free to the community
– Thanksgiving meal for the Alabama Baptist Children’s Home
– 29:11 Kids Food Drive
– Kentucky Christmas Blessing, Coats/Toys for Kentucky
– Royal Chick’s’ Operation Christmas Blessing for local kids
– Real growth in teens, numerically & spiritually!
– Investing in leadership again
– Makers and the playspace are a gift to the community!
But the question is, was I involved?
FRIENDLINESS HAS ALWAYS BEEN A HALLMARK OF 29:11.
The 5-minute challenge. It’s vital we speak with people in the first minutes after service that we won’t speak with the rest of the week!
OUR FOCUS: THE UNCHURCHED
It’s Not About Me
Park in the back and sit in the front
Interrupt your conversation to speak to an FTA
Give up your seat, or better yet, sit smart
As a pastor, I have always felt more drawn toward Samaria than Jerusalem.
How does the church accomplish this mission given us by Jesus?
Full-blown evangelistic efforts
Invitations to worship services, Grow Groups and Meet Ups
Blessings to those in need in the community
Sending and supporting missionaries and their work
We aren’t a rich church, but we’ve always had a high percentage of givers, not people who show up to be blessed but show up to be a blessing!
EVERYONE HAS SOMETHING AWESOME TO DO FOR JESUS!
Everyone. Every-one. Every. One.