We have been preaching with purpose that …
- We all begin truly exhibiting the fruit of the Spirit in our everyday lives and relationships: love, joy, peace, patience, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, self-control.
- We embrace unity as part and parcel of the total plan of God for His people.
- We appreciate the divine design of the church, that it’s not just something we decided on.
- Each one of us, individually, begins praying that God will display His gifts through us, gifts of healing, wisdom, supernatural faith, etc.
- Every believer follows Jesus in obedience beginning with water baptism.
- The heads of every house will boldly take their place to pray over their families for household salvation and protection.
- Each one of us will find that awesome thing we are specially gifted and passionate to do for Jesus.
Prophecy, Helps/Serving, Teaching, Encouraging, Giving, Leading, Mercy
Which one is the gift that involves sacrifice?
Having a motivational gift doesn’t mean you do it well – yet.
Should you work on your weaknesses or your strengths?
Develop your strengths and challenge yourself to be better in your weaknesses.
Jesus prophesied over His disciples in Acts 1:8
He promised them they would impact the world!
Is there anything of weight within you that is undeniably God?
So now, What’s Next?