When we get distracted, we begin to value the wrong things.
When we get distracted, we begin to find our value in the wrong places.
Where do you find value? 1 Timothy 6
Jesus VALUES you more than anyone ever has or ever will…
– NO MATTER WHAT.
Jeremiah 29:11 – For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
We want our church to be…
A CHURCH WHERE EVERYONE HAS VALUE.
- Making people feel welcome
- Showing people the love Jesus has for them
- Let them know they have purpose and help them live it out
That’s the kind of church I want to be a part of.
A church that carries out Jesus’ mission: Luke 4:18
- Jesus saw value in those the world had written off.
“What did Jesus know that enabled Him to do what He did? Here’s part of the answer: He knew the value of people. He knew that each human being is a treasure. And because He did, people were not a source of stress, but a source of joy.”Max Lucado
A CHURCH THAT VALUES PEOPLE IS MADE OF PEOPLE WHO VALUE PEOPLE.
- A church isn’t a building, or a list of beliefs, or a mission statement.
WHO DO YOU VALUE?
- Who do you make time for?
- Who have you written off?
SHOWING SOMEONE THAT THEY HAVE VALUE
IS THE FIRST STEP IN CHANGING THE WORLD.
– Matthew 4:18-22