Aquaman’s supernatural side was actually more natural to him!
Aquaman said, “I already know how to swim.”
Vulko replied, “Not even close. You have to forget all the teaching of the surface world, go deeper to discover your Atlantean instincts.”
Genesis 1:26, Job 32:8, Romans 8:16, Zechariah 12:1
We are more spirit than flesh!
[ctt template=”3″ link=”f7g2W” via=”no” ]We don’t prepare to fail. We fail to prepare. But the result is still a fail.[/ctt]
Aquaman had abilities and power beyond imagination. So do we! Romans 12:6-8, Acts 1:8, Luke 10:19
To win, he had to bring the supernatural power he was given into his physical word!
There is an enemy, and if you aren’t fighting spiritually, I guarantee you, you’re losing. Aquaman, often like us, wanted to just ignore the coming war which was already happening to others.
In war there is a high casualty cost, and not just the warriors. Innocents are caught in the middle, children go hungry, people lose their homes & possessions, and many die.
[ctt template=”3″ link=”w36R7″ via=”no” ]We don’t fight for God, we fight for those innocents![/ctt]
We don’t really blame Orm (the bad guy). We know it’s up to Aquaman, he is the key, the hope, he must defend, fight, and step into destiny or all hope is lost.
Then why do we blame Satan?
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” attributed to Edmund Burke
Destiny doesn’t call at my convenience.
- Don’t focus on the minimum requirements. Galatians 6:7, 2 Corinthians 9:6
- Sow according to your potential and reap according to God’s! Matthew 19:26
- Hope and a future, Jeremiah 29:11-14
- Complete peace that is beyond comprehension, Philippians 4:7, Isaiah 26:3
- Life that is abundant! John 10:10, Deuteronomy 30:5, Philippians 4:19, 2 Corinthians 9:8, Ephesians 3:20
- Family, household salvation and blessings, Isaiah 43:5-7, 44:3, 54:13, 65:23, Acts 16:31, 10:1-2, 2:38-39, 1 Cor 7:14, Joel 2:28, Malachi 4:6, Proverbs 20:7, 22:6
- Wholeness, James 1:4, Psalm 147:3, Matthew 11:5, Luke 4:18
- Restoration; God’s promises and declarations are forever, so when those things are stolen or even destroyed just remember, restoration of promises, property, blessings, etc. is a biblical principle, Jeremiah 23:8, 1 Peter 5:10