Prayer is not a last resort but a first line of attack
Neighbors are important
2 Kings 2:1-15
There is a difference in a closed door and a delay:
1. Does it line up with God’s Word?
2. Is there consistency of direction from God?
When you follow God and something doesn’t work out God is teaching you something. Embrace what you learn about the process and about yourself or prepare to repeat the process!
In any endeavor there are 3 possibilities: I’m either going to win or lose or learn
- Keep praying, because not everything is willing to be subject to God’s authority
- Keep tithing, keep God as your partner, because He protects the harvest
- Continually praise God as an acknowledgement of His blessings
- Maintain the integrity of the harvest
- Stay in the right neighborhood