Prayer is not a last resort but a first line of attack
Neighbors are important
2 Kings 2:1-15
[ctt template=”3″ link=”11dof” via=”no” ]If I dream as big as I can handle then it’s not really a dream and I don’t need God![/ctt]
There is a difference in a closed door and a delay:
1. Does it line up with God’s Word?
2. Is there consistency of direction from God?
God wants to settle our minds and keep them settled
1 Corinthians 14:33
[ctt template=”3″ link=”099l2″ via=”no” ]When you follow God and something doesn’t work out God is teaching you something. Embrace what you learn about the process and about yourself or prepare to repeat the process![/ctt]
In any endeavor there are 3 possibilities: I’m either going to win or lose or learn
- Keep praying, because not everything is willing to be subject to God’s authority
- Keep tithing, keep God as your partner, because He protects the harvest
- Continually praise God as an acknowledgement of His blessings
- Maintain the integrity of the harvest
- Stay in the right neighborhood