[ctt template=”3″ link=”Uop70″ via=”no” ]Temptation doesn’t just appear out of nowhere. The choices we make open the door.[/ctt]
[ctt template=”3″ link=”oJ70k” via=”no” ]Don’t choose actions, words or a path that will delay a promise, end a relationship, destroy a blessing or lead to death.[/ctt]
[ctt template=”3″ link=”7aR3t” via=”no” ]There are a ton of things you CAN do, things you CAN say, things you CAN choose in life, if you don’t care about the outcome.[/ctt]
Adam and Eve chose death, they choose to embrace temptation
Rather choose actions, words and paths that lead to life, promise, hope, joy, peace, fulfillment, health, etc!
Live in the Freedom You Received in Jesus
Freedom from addictions, yesterday, fear, abuse, bitterness, guilt, judgment, shame, anxiety, selfishness, obsessions, grief, darkness, anger, evil, materialism, jealousy, greed, immorality, lust, enslavement and sin! Freedom from anything holding you back! Sing it! Live in it!
How to shut down temptation and be truly free
1. Confess (profess, acknowledge, praise) Jesus as Lord
2. Purpose to not walk in your sin anymore
3. Do right things, things that lead to life!
- Baptism on 9/3! Text “baptism” to 205-476-2911
- Join a Small Group in September
- Connect: 5 friends + 1 close friend