CAPTAIN SALAZAR and the meaning of DMTNT
1. A common pirate phrase that means killing someone is the best way to keep them quiet.
2. Captain Salazar sent word by Henry Turner to tell Jack Sparrow that he hated him since Salazar couldn’t because he was dead and DMTNT!
3. Salazar’s habit was to kill all on a ship but leave 1 person to tell what happened because “Dead Men Tell No Tales.”
There are no Mulligans
At the end of your life you won’t say:
– If only I had spent more time at the office, in meetings, on sales calls or …
– I wish I had spent more time on the computer, reading facebook, gaming or …
– I wish I had made more money or bought one more …
– I made too many friends, gave too many hugs, and said “I love you” too often
– I spent too much time with my spouse and kids
– We made too many memories
Fox News anchor Chris Wallace, said this about his father Mike Wallace before he died in 2012 at the age of 93:
“He still recognizes me and knows who I am, but he’s uneven. The interesting thing is, he never mentions ’60 Minutes.’ It’s as if it didn’t exist. It’s as if that part of his memory is completely gone. The only thing he really talks about is family — me, my kids, my grandkids, his great-grandchildren. There’s a lesson there. This is a man who had a fabulous career (with 60 Minutes) and for whom work always came first. Now he can’t even remember it.”
Break the father’s curse: alcoholism, abuse, porn, absentee fathers, something else?
Don’t leave leftovers for your kids to deal with!
Carina never knew her father but he left her the key to the map no man can read!