- If God is all-knowing and all-loving why does He allow people to suffer?
- Why does God allow pain?
- Why does God heal some people and not others?
- Why does God allow children to suffer?
- What about terminal illness?
- How do you reconcile the idea of the temple of God being sick?
- Why would God create someone He knew would suffer?
- How can you have joy in your salvation when daily life is such a struggle?
- What about people who are disabled?
The bumps are what you climb on.– Warren Wiersbe
Perhaps God chooses what’s “normal.”
WHY DOESN’T GOD INTERVENE MORE OFTEN?
David wanted to know that, too!
Jesus knew to be delivered from His suffering would mean you and I could not be delivered from ours! He couldn’t have it both ways and sometimes that’s the choice we have.
WHY MUST PAIN BE A PART OF LIFE?
God has purpose in the pain! I know, I know, we don’t like hearing that. But often our answers are not beyond the pain, but in the midst of it!
God isn’t interested in a Q&A session, He wants a relationship with us. So it’s a lot deeper than we can get to in one week. Stay with us a few more weeks. There is more coming to help you answer those lingering doubts, unanswered questions and skeptical moments.